MegaFlow

Default subwoofer recomenations

I need some advice from the group. I am new to car stereo stuff so here goes. I
bought a new F-250 Ford Superduty crew cab truck. I need some help in selecting
a subwoofer. My dilema is that I can only put the sub behind the back seat.
There is no room under any of the seats and I dont have a center console and
dont really want to install one. The area behind the back seat it limited
because that is where I installed my amps.

this is what I am planning on installing. I already have all the equipment so I
cant change that. I dont need something booming. I just want some extra bass. I
listen to just about all kinds of music but not rap or hip hop. Below is the
list of equipment that I have to install in the truck. Any recomendations would
be appreciated.

Head unit is a
Pioneer AHV-P6500DVD
AVIC-80DVD This is a dvd/cd/mp3 navigation unit (because I get lost easy)

front speakers are Boston Acoustic components 6.5 pro's, in the door panels
rear speakers are Boston Acoustic 5x7's in the rear c pillar sort of behind the
back seat on the side

Amps are JL audio 300/4 4 channel for the front and rear speakers and a
JL audio 300/2 bridged for the sub I plan to install

I need a sub that doesnt require much room in front of the speaker. I also need
a box for the sub. Any recomendations