Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Shhhh!!!! I'm Listening to Reason! Shhhh!!!! I'm Listening to Reason! is offline

Default A California Refugee Says Illegal Aliens “Squeezed” Her Out

On May 23, 4:26*pm, Bret L wrote:
((If ((There are so many "ifs" in life. If Bratzi wasn't mentally ill,if Bratzi was smart, if Bratzi hadn't become aroused by homoerotic thoughts involving Adolf Hitler and Hermann Goering at a young age, if Bratzi's parents hadn't abused him as a child... Things probably would have turned out differently for him. Shhhh!)) But nooooo....Bret.)) ((Agreed. Shhhh!))