Ken

Default DVD Player Recommendation: Sony ES, Yamaha, Denon, or other?

Thanks Scott. Unfortunately at $20 for a 3 pack of double layer disks
I think I'm going to make it the problem of the place I bought this
from.

Thanks

Ken

Scott Dorsey wrote:
Ken wrote:

I just burned a video onto a Memorex DVD+R double layer DVD and
unfortunately it wouldn't load on my Denon 2910. It did work on my
cheap sony.

I am no expert here so I am hoping you might have an answer. Any
thoughts?

If you have no way to measure error rate or eye pattern S/N, just try
different blanks and different speeds until you get the best compatibility
you can. Without instrumentation it is a matter of shooting in the dark.
But, blanks are cheap.