Biz

"TB" wrote in message
"Matthew L. Martin" wrote:

Biz wrote:
"Dan" wrote in message

Why pay a lot when HDVD and Blue Ray are around the corner?

Around teh corner is a pretty loose term. It in all likelihood will be
several years b4 you can walk into a Blockbuster for a Hi-Def rental,

or
BB/CC to buy one. Thats a long time to wait when you could be enjoying
one
of the many great players available today

Years? As bad as this two format situation is, I think years is
excessively pessemistic.

Well, it's already been over a year since I bought what I figure should be
my last traditional dvd player with no HiDef content or player in sight.

T.B.

Exactly, we're already a year or so into this waiting for HD/Blu-Ray right
around the corner BS already. I notice MLM didnt try to put any alternative
time frame in place outside of disagreeing with mine...I think 2-3 years is
just about right, meaning we now have 1-2 years b4 you'll see the tiels at
Blockbuster/Hollywood/etc.. or for sale in any semblence at big retailers...