TB

"Matthew L. Martin" wrote:

Biz wrote:
"Dan" wrote in message

Why pay a lot when HDVD and Blue Ray are around the corner?

Around teh corner is a pretty loose term. It in all likelihood will be
several years b4 you can walk into a Blockbuster for a Hi-Def rental, or
BB/CC to buy one. Thats a long time to wait when you could be enjoying
one
of the many great players available today

Years? As bad as this two format situation is, I think years is
excessively pessemistic.

Well, it's already been over a year since I bought what I figure should be
my last traditional dvd player with no HiDef content or player in sight.

T.B.