Matthew L. Martin

Biz wrote:
"Dan" wrote in message

Why pay a lot when HDVD and Blue Ray are around the corner?

Around teh corner is a pretty loose term. It in all likelihood will be
several years b4 you can walk into a Blockbuster for a Hi-Def rental, or
BB/CC to buy one. Thats a long time to wait when you could be enjoying one
of the many great players available today

Years? As bad as this two format situation is, I think years is
excessively pessemistic.

--
Matthew mlmartin@ .com (fill in the blank with user name)

"All you need to start an asylum is an empty room and the right kind of
people" -- Alexander Bullock ("My Man Godfrey" 1936)