TB

"Pred02" wrote:

I have seen the 3910, and it is a great DVD player, but unfortunantely
it cannot be found for less than 1000. I will also look into the
Pioneer Elite Avi49 player, it can be found for about 700 USD, which
should fit the bill between the 3910 and 3910.

I suggest doing some serious shopping if you are on the fence about that
player due to the price. I bought mine for just over $750.00 about a year
ago and it was brand new, not B stock or any sort of open box or demo.

I realized that the Sony just came out with a new flagship player in
the ES line that has DVI and upscaling, but it cannot be found under
1000. No wonder the former champ, NS999ES is only 500-600 USD.

If there are any other player recommendations that are 500-700 that fir
the bill I appreciate it.

T.B.