Posted to rec.audio.pro
Scott Dorsey Scott Dorsey is offline

Default Zoom H6

Gary Eickmeier wrote:

All I came here to say is hey - have you seen this new Zoom H6, looks really
interesting to me. I am interested and concerned that some of you say it
wouldn't have very good audio quality, but from looking at reviews and from
my own experience with other cheap little digital recorders, there doesn't
seem to be all that much cause for alarm.

No, you came in her foaming over with enthusiasm about how wonderful the
H6 was, that it was so good you could get rid of all your other equipment.
You did this without having actually used one, or even touched one, based
only on what marketing people told you about it.

THIS is why people are boggling at you.