Posted to rec.audio.pro

Default Zoom H6

Scott Dorsey wrote:
Gary Eickmeier wrote:
Peter Larsen wrote:
Gary Eickmeier wrote:

Peter Larsen wrote:

I had a Zoom R16 for half an hour, that was the time it took to
determine that it would go back to the shop. It's a toy. Perhaps
you should look into an Oade modified R44.

The main problem with it was the meters.

No, the sound. We are a bunch of guys here that keep telling you
that with different levels and skills of diplomacy.

A bunch who try to tell me the R16 has bad sound? I think this is
the first time it has come up! So why did you buy one then?

The same reason most folks buy them; they are cheap and disposable,
great for applications where that's needed. They are a lifesaver for
reporters and sound effects guys can keep one in the glove
compartment if they are needed. You can't beat it for that sort of
thing. --scott

Glove compartment??? I don't think so!

Gary