Posted to rec.audio.pro

Default Zoom H6

hank alrich wrote:
Scott Dorsey wrote:

Gary Eickmeier wrote:
William Sommerwerck wrote:
I just looked at the specs for the H6.

I might have missed something, but /nowhere/ do I see a S/N spec
for a specified SPL.

No, nor do they publish any graphs or specs for their microphone
capsules. But I have some experience with their products now, and I
see no reason to fear. I have great hope that this will be the best
one yet.

I am sure the marketing guys are cheering as you walk into the store
with your wallet out.

They know their stuff. They've done their research. They are armed
with theory and loaded with practice.

Gary will buy.

Poor dumb Gary, thinking you can get a good digital recorder for $399.
Probably thinks you can get a good car for under 30 thou, or DSLR for $900.

PB