Posted to rec.audio.pro
Mike Rivers Mike Rivers is offline

Default Zoom H6

On 9/28/2013 6:58 PM, Gary Eickmeier wrote:

I could get rid of my mixer,
multichannel recorder (Zoom R16) and my battery powered Phantom power
supply. It is a six channel recorder and full studio in a box!

Don't sell your mixer, multichannel recorder, and phantom power supply
before you have time to work with the H6a for a few months. I guarantee
you'll miss the convenience of having all the controls right in front of
you.

I'm sure there are people for whom this is an ideal recorder.What do you
do that makes you believe it will replace most of what you're using now?
Are you doing surround recording on location? Or planning to work on
your next magnum opus at the beach?

--
"Today's production equipment is IT based and cannot be operated without
a passing knowledge of computing, although it seems that it can be

Drop by http://mikeriversaudio.wordpress.com now and then