Posted to rec.audio.high-end
[email protected] nabob33@hotmail.com is offline

Default So-called high rez audio downloads debunked - again!

On Thursday, March 8, 2012 10:54:05 PM UTC-5, Audio Empire wrote:

Thanks, I read their "papers" and thought that the "points" system they u=

sed=20
to evaluate playback "quality" was a bit suspicious, but the the articles=

=20
seemed so "scholarly" that I accepted the results=20

Really? Including the last article, where they recommended upgrading power =
cords? Worth at least 20 "points," as I recall. About what you'd expect fro=
m The Absolute Sound. (BTW, what kind of secret source do you have for arti=
cles that are available on any newsstand?)

bob