Posted to sci.electronics.repair,rec.audio.pro
Kevin Krell Kevin Krell is offline

Default arithmetically challenged people

On 5/11/2011 2:07 PM, William Sommerwerck wrote:
As I'm working, "Let's Make a Deal" is on. A woman has four rolls of a die
to get 10 points or more. She gets 8 on the first two rolls. So... does she
or the host say "No need to roll again?" No! She actually rolls the die!

OK, guess I'm mathematically challenged, then. Of course she has to
roll again, at least once more (and possibly twice if #3 is a one), as
the 8 is still less than the 10 you're saying she requires.