Posted to rec.audio.tubes
Pt Pt is offline

Default Why are vacuum tubes still used in audio amplifiers instead ofsolid-state transistor

On May 9, 3:34*am, Patrick Turner wrote:

People here and everywhere just don't give a **** about Chinese slave
labour; oh yeah, nobody has trouble with social inequities all around
the world. Yet all thse ****wit know-alls try to tell us the Chinese
are giving us a mighty raw deal yet they are doing what we refuse to
do. Just imagine if the Chinese quit exporting cheap underpants and
gadgets. Your standard of living would plummet.

Patrick Turner

What did we do when underware and gadgets were made in the USA?
Somehow I was able to afford a pair of Haines boxer shorts.

Pt