Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Bret L Bret L is offline

Default In praise of the Marantz 7c

On Jun 20, 6:37*pm, Boon wrote:
On Jun 20, 1:19*am, Bret L wrote:

On Jun 16, 9:13*pm, Boon wrote:
.

There's a reason why you're alone and spend all your time spamming an
audio group with white supremacist posts. You're a whackjob. You are
totally out of touch with the world around you. People come on RAO and
see your posts and wonder "Who the **** is this guy and what is his
problem?" Well, you're a white supremacist and you're autistic, for
starters.

*You would not know a white supremacist if he bit you on the ass.

What a stupid thing to say. Most white supremacists are observed as
white supremacists becuase they espouse white supremacist beliefs.

White supremacists are fairly rare. A white supremacist is someone
who says the white race is superior by some objective standard. I make
no such claim. I make the claim that whites are a distinctive, not
necessarily better, race and have the right to survive no differently
that of any other race. I don't want to exterminate any race. I want
to preserve one in particular, which harms no one else. You bet I
disdain miscegenation, although say if a black and a Chinese want to
intermarry it's none of my business. When it involves my people, I
will do what I can within the bounds of law and elementary decency to
deter or, failing that, isolate it. I deal with race mixers the way
Chrissie Hynde deals with carnivores. I avoid them socially. I will
not award them, as Malice Rosenbomb said, the sanction of the victim.

Can that be awkward ? Yes, it can.

You have probably never even MET an ideologically cogent white
supremacist, although admittedly they are not all that common.

I have met several. That's another naive and stupid thing to say. It's
like me saying to you, "you have never met a real liberal."

A real liberal by what definition? A classical liberal? Yeah, I have
friends who are classical liberals. Extreme leftist liberals who can't
quite bring themselves to call themselves Marxists? Yeah, I had to put
up with their **** in school for years.

I'm a white nationalist, which is a very different thing, although you are
free to not like that either.

I don't like that because it is based upon a fallacy that white people
are entitiled to North America.

As RPO said, we had North America (actually, most of all the
Americas) because we took it, but we took it because we were as one
Indian said-correctly-we were better Indians than the Indians. It WAS
ours and we are losing it because of a failure of the will combined
with poisonous alien internal influence. We did things with it in
three long generations which the previous occupants hadn't in twenty
thousand years. We went from a few sparse settlements to Apollo XI in
three hundred years. The entire population of North America in 1300
AD was less than that of any of NYC's boroughs today.

If being white is so bad, give up your car, your electronics, all
clothes except animal skins, and go live on a reservation. But if you
are over 30 or so, don't even bother, just jump off the nearest cliff,
because that was the life expectancy.

*Show me a piece of high end saloon sold consumer gear that has an
interface that works as well as a Tek 2245b scope or a HP 8920 service
monitor.

The Sooloos.

Well yeah, it does work well. But it's still a personal computer in
drag with a (very good) embedded application. The 8920 on the other
hand, especially if you get the internal HP BASIC (yeah, go to
statements suck....) is seven or eight different instruments
integrated with a controller that does what it needs to do and nothing
else. It is to its competition, the IFR 1200 and 1500 series as a
real Ferrari is to a kit car resembling same with a Fiero chassis.