Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

Default In praise of the Marantz 7c

On Jun 20, 1:19*am, Bret L wrote:
On Jun 16, 9:13*pm, Boon wrote:
.

There's a reason why you're alone and spend all your time spamming an
audio group with white supremacist posts. You're a whackjob. You are
totally out of touch with the world around you. People come on RAO and
see your posts and wonder "Who the **** is this guy and what is his
problem?" Well, you're a white supremacist and you're autistic, for
starters.

*You would not know a white supremacist if he bit you on the ass.

What a stupid thing to say. Most white supremacists are observed as
white supremacists becuase they espouse white supremacist beliefs.

You have probably never even MET an ideologically cogent white
supremacist, although admittedly they are not all that common.

I have met several. That's another naive and stupid thing to say. It's
like me saying to you, "you have never met a real liberal."

I'm a white nationalist, which is a very different thing, although you are
free to not like that either.

I don't like that because it is based upon a fallacy that white people
are entitiled to North America.

At least i am straightforward in my
beliefs. You're a regular Snuffleuffagus.

That's another really stupid thing to say. You are simple in your
beliefs because you are simple-minded.

You have no idea what you're talking about. I've reviewed dozens of
high end components and many of them are a dream to use. You wouldn't
know because you have no access to it. None. You're talking out of
your ass...again. You're totally full of **** and everyone knows it.

*Show me a piece of high end saloon sold consumer gear that has an
interface that works as well as a Tek 2245b scope or a HP 8920 service
monitor.

The Sooloos.