Posted to uk.rec.audio,rec.audio.tubes
RapidRonnie RapidRonnie is offline

Default Williamson by QUAD?

On Sep 7, 1:48 pm, "Dave Plowman (News)" wrote:
In article om,
Bret Ludwig wrote:

Dunno where you get the idea Lucas distributors are not reliable.

Growing up in a family with several British cars.

I grew up with only British cars.;-)

Surely they have French, German and Italian cars over there-they did
each time I was there. What freaked me out in the 70s was the Russian
cars-I saw a Zaporzhets at a dealer not far from Charing Cross in the
70s. My uncle was a John Bircher so I had a photo taken of myself in
this thing. It was very tinnily constructed and had a V4 engine that
looked like a copy of the old Wisconsin V4 industrial engine used in a
lot of road construction equipment.