Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default What is a good turntable wow/flutter spec?

On May 30, 2:46 pm, "Arny Krueger" wrote:
"Bill Riel" wrote in message
"Jenn" wrote

Billions of music lovers like the convenience of CDs
over LPs, and billions of music lovers aren't as picky
as I am about timbre.

For that matter, one could also state that "billions" of
music lovers have chosen lossy compressed formats over
CD.

Which supports my claim that the CD format is an "overkill" format, and
so-called hi-rez formats were effectively stacking overkill on top of
overkill.

Or it supports a claim that the vast majority of people to not care
about sound quality and make their decisions based on transportability
and convenience.

That would be as opposed to people who make their decisions based on
measurements. You know, people like you.