Posted to alt.music.home-studio,rec.audio.pro
hiho

Default New version posted

"Mike Rieves" wrote in
:

"hoho" wrote in message
. ..

I'll leave it to the Creator to tell you to go to hell. I will,
however, tell you that your hell on earth is something that you
invited and is yet to come.

So, you're threatening me again. I'm adding this to the list that
local
law enforcement already has against you.

BTW, you mispelled your alias, the correct spelling is "ho hum".
Bye!

Given your well-established educational and intellectual limitations, I can
certainly undertand why you would find it difficult to comprehend the
distinction between a threat and a statement regarding the forthcoming
legal consequences of your sociopathic behavior. Presumably, your local
authorities are smart enough to recognize the disticntion. If not, please
have them give me a call and I will attempt to clarify the obvious.