Posted to alt.music.home-studio,rec.audio.pro
Mike Rieves

Default New version posted

"impersonated" wrote in message
.. .
"Mike Rieves" wrote in
:

snip....snip

No, I'm not full of crap, and perhaps you should have a chat with
your own attorney.

Perhaps I will just make a few test posts and see what your whore attorney
really has to say.

Or perhaps you'd better not, there are criminal penalties as well as civil
penalties for malicious and/or criminal impersonation.

BTW, if the headers are false, then how do you know that Bob
Cain is the one impersonating you?

There are several clues from the headers which most people don't know how
to forge. For example, you post via bellsouth using outlook express
6.00.2900 and Jim Carr posts via coxnet using outlook express 6.00.2800.

Do you have any idea how many people have Bellsouth as an ISP, and who use
Outlook Express V6.00.2900? Never mind, there are several thousand, at
least. I'm sure there are probably as many for Jim's ISP and Outlook Express
version, and the same for Bob, unless he is using a rare or unique news
reader.

I suspect that by this time you
have a lot of enemies, and perhaps not all of them know the laws on
impersonating someone for malicious purposes.

There are only three contemptable pieces of human waste who are devoid of
moral conscience and who are sick and twisted enough to post malicious
lies
about me. You (Mike Porky Rieves), Jim Carr and Bob Cain.

Have you noticed that I don't follow you around Usenet attacking you, and
that I only post here in response to your attacks? I have nothing against
you except that you are a minor bother in this group, and if you would leave
me alone I would do the same for you.
I'm even trying to be helpful in letting you know that if someone is
impersonating you using your real name, you do have legal recourse. Your
lawyer will tell you the same thing, except he will most likely charge you
for the advice. The main problem is getting a positive identification of the
person doing the impersonation, but if you can get his IP address along with
the rest of the header information, it would go a long way toward providing
the proof that you need, especially if he has a static IP address.
I don't expect this to change anything, because I think you're incapable
of changing, but at least I can say I tried.