Posted to alt.music.home-studio,rec.audio.pro
Clay

Default New version posted

impersonated wrote:
"Mike Rieves" wrote in
:

irrelevant nonsense snipped

I'm now using my real name, and I'm going to stick with that. At
least I have some legal recourse if anyone tries to impersonate me
under my real name. :-)

I suspect that you are full of crap, as usual. Noentheless, I'd love to
have a chat with your attorney. For whatever reason, our mutual friend,
Bob Cain, has recently begun impersonating me by posting in various
newsgroups using my real name and falsified headers.

If there is no DSP related information, we are not really at all
interested in this dribble. So I ask that you don't post this here. We
are tired of having to step over little turds.

Clay