Raymond Koonce

Hi Walther,

I'm enjoying your journey through this classic amp. They're sure fun to
resurrect. I've done two pairs of McIntosh MC-30s, a Citation II
(thanks to Jim McShane) and various others.

Only one suggestion: Please resize your images so they're easier to see
and faster to load on the html page (800 pixels?) and put links to the
full-sized images for those who want close-ups.

Have fun,

Raymond

Walther wrote:

Walther wrote:

[...]

I have now updated some pictures of the "restoration" process
of what turned out to be a Radford STA25 power amplifier at

http://www.in4tec.de/PICS/RADFORD/luckyfind.html

feel free to take a look - but some bandwidth is required.
Any good advice of yours for the rebuild greatly appreciated!

Walther