Posted to rec.audio.pro
Luxey Luxey is offline

Default pro microphones

недеља, 29. јул 2012. 05.26.38 UTC+2, Scott Dorsey је написао/ла:
wrote:

Your suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

My suggestions would almost certainly be unpopular.

Pick up a couple copies of Mix magazine and look at any of the articles

about how particular albums were recorded. Pick an album you like. Try

picking the mikes they used.

I mean, I'd use a Sennheiser 441 on almost everything but it's not $2,000..

Not yet, anyway.

I'd do so if I had more than one. Once it get to $2000, I'll sell it and buy 20SM57s. Not realy.