Posted to rec.audio.pro
Frank Stearns Frank Stearns is offline

Default pro microphones

(Richard Webb) writes:

- various snips -

- extra credit to recast the clientele and projects; see how your
locker contents
might (or might not) change.

Indeed! IN fact, when I was first setting up for remote
truck a few years ago I went through a very similar
exercise, with an eye toward having to spend my own money.
Then additional factors I had to consider we

What might I be able to rent that isn't in my locker? oF
that which isn't available on the rental market how often
might I choose it?

What might sound reinforcement providers already have
available?

Great extensions to the assignment, Richard: adding a little bit of Business 101 as
far as the amount of projected use of a given mic during its amortization period,
and weighing renting vs. buying.

And indeed, if you can "piggyback" with PA companies you know and trust (and vice
versa), that too is another good consideration.

Frank
Mobile Audio