Posted to rec.audio.opinion
GeoSynch GeoSynch is offline

Default Marc Phillips Deranged Lunatic

The seething BaBoon ranted:

So now you're going to be crazy Internet guy a la Bob Morein. Yeah,
that'll make everyone think you're right.

Jesus Christ you're stupid.

The world according to monkeyboy:
"You have autism; you have Assburgers, you have ASD. If you're an enemy of mine,
then you must have autism or Assburgers or ASD! Why? Because I said so. If you
won't take my word for it, I'll be more than happy to consult with my two
make-believe behavior therapists and they'll readily confirm it. So there!"

Sure, Loony Tune Buffoon - whatever you say ... whatever you say.

Just calm down and relax, for soon enough they'll be coming to take you away
............. to the funny farm where life is beautiful all the time.