Dominic Suter

Default SACD Compatible Tube PreAm / Amp

No problemo. SACD needs a 50 KHz+ bandwith, that's all. And you should

also
be quite careful when it comes to HF noise, even if the output

transformers
will filter what's left.

Ok. I'd implement anyway a low-pass filter (I suppode the -3dB Point would
be @ 100kHz).

Most electronics are 100 % SACD (or DVD-A) compatible.

Oh, I didn't knew that until now. Thank you for this good Information.

But I have also one additional question: A dealer told me, that a tube
amplifier wouldn't sound as good as a transistor amp because a tube wouldn't
be able to dissolve the sound as good as a transistor amp. That was the
first time I heard that and I can beleve that, but he made me really
unconfident.What do you think about his meaning? Is that true?

Sincerely

Dominic Suter