MZ

You can get a 4 or 5 inch screen for about $100. They come with mounting
shroud and everything. It just seems like a 2" screen would be way too
small to be able to see what you're doing. Will you be using XBMC as your
player?

Yes, since I'm getting the front and rear inside speakers as coaxials,
I'll definately look at getting 5.25"'s instead; thank you. Yeah,
beleive it or not, I saw a few of these 2" TFT screens (after an hour
or so of searching) for around $40 or $50. Whereas the 4" - 7" that
are all over the place will run anywhere from $100 to $700+ !! Also,
they can be wired straight to a car battery OR plug into an AC
adapter...
Thank you VERY much for your response!!

Now I just have to get a new car to put all of this in...