Posted to rec.audio.opinion
George M. Middius George M. Middius is offline

Default God help RAO

Jenn said:

I don't despise them. I support the right of consenting adults to do
as they will in private-but homosexuality is not the norm, and the
idea that I will be punished for saying otherwise is abhorrent to me.
Gays often, perhaps usually, lead miserable lives and die young. It
is not a happy lifestyle, and not because of "haters" or "homophobes"
but the nature of the "gay" community (and acts) itself. That, and not
what other people do amongst themselves, is what I despise.

lol

Did you read that as Brattie trying to be humorous? He has a history of
awarding himself the authority to pass judgment on everybody who's not
what he calls "normal".

--

Krooscience: The antidote to education, experience, and excellence.