Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default God help RAO

On Jul 7, 7:32 pm, MiNe 109 wrote:
http://www.spring.org.uk/2007/07/lou...ty-opinion.php

"New research reveals even if only one member of a group repeats their
opinion, it is more likely to be seen by others as representative of the
whole group."

Go with it. From this research we can conclude:

1. Everybody on RAO is as stupid as 2pid.

2. Everybody here dislikes John Atkinson intensely.

3. RAO is a hotbed of not-very-well-thought-out uber-right-wing
political beliefs

4. Everybody on RAO despises gays.

5. Everybody on RAO 'thinks' the US should stay in Iraq indefinitely.

6. Everybody on RAO 'thinks' Islam sucks.

7. "Science" should play a part in selecting consumer audio goods.

And so on.

Anyone with a brain would see that isn't the case.

Those that do not have brains see it that way anyway.