Kruse

(Mike Rivers) wrote in message news:znr1101141044k@trad...

Yes, I don't understand Lord Valve. He seems to have a good reputation
for both knowledge and stock, but the few times he's descended on this
newsgroup (rec.audio.pro, in case this is cross-posted and I didn't
notice) he's been a real jerk in print. Not good in a crowd.

BUT, he makes his living fixing tube amps. Of all the people reading this
thread (remember to how many groups that it's cross posted to) very few
people can say that. When it comes to fixing tubes amps I would listen to
him more closely than anybody here. When somebody is giving out wrong and
bad information, it needs to be corrected. Especially when it is
life threatening.
And no, I am not related to him and have never done business with him.