Default More from Sean

"Clyde Slick" wrote in message

wrote in message
nk.net...

"Clyde Slick" wrote in message

wrote in message
ink.net...

"Clyde Slick" wrote in message

wrote in message
ink.net...

"Clyde Slick" wrote in message
news
wrote in message
ink.net...

Everybody is subject to bias when listening under sighted
conditions.

Then one should not EVER, EVER, listen to music while sighted.

No one should ever compare for subtle differences that way, listen
for pleasure any way you so desire.

Listening for pleasure any way I desire INCLUDES the times
I compare equipment. I make my comparisons
WHILE listening for pleasure.
Go ahead.
Doesn't change the fact that it is a less relaible way to detect subtle
differnces.

Its more reliable for me to make my purchasing decisions based
upon sighted listening, which is my 'normal' listening mode.

I'm sure you believe that.

I am sure you believe otherwise. But its not for you
to care one iota about how I go about making my decisions.
"At least" I am consistent and not hypocritical, as you are.
you keep yammering on about the need for the rest of us to undergo the
same
kind of tests you have not participated in yourself.
yourself do not participate in

So, by that logic if I haven't been up in space and seen the earth from
there, there is no way to know if the earth is flat or round.

If I haven't actually burned myself, I can't possibly know that fire could
do me harm.

If I haven't actually done something, I can't possibly know anything about
it.