Posted to rec.audio.opinion
GeoSynch GeoSynch is offline

Default The little chimp went berserk

BaBoon "noticed":

Are you aware that you suffer from ASD?

More armchair psychology from a failed amateur?

I noticed you failed to answer the question. Very interesting.

I'm not inclined to answer whatever idiotic questions you may pose.

But I do recall reading several years ago that a sign of autism in children was
that they would have hysterical tantrums if they perceived an object in their
environment (like a toy in their room or something) had been disturbed. You fit
that description with your tendency to go apeguano whenever somebody like Scott
or Arny or Bret or me posts anything on rao. You get violently deranged and try
to chase them off rao like some berserk little chimp.