Posted to uk.tech.broadcast,uk.tech.digital-tv,rec.audio.tech,rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.opinion
Shhhh! I'm listening to reason! Shhhh! I'm listening to reason! is offline

Default Once upon a midnight clear...

On Dec 19, 5:57*pm, Boon wrote:
On Dec 19, 2:06*pm, "Arny Krueger" wrote:

"Boon" wrote in message

On Dec 18, 11:19 pm, wrote:

One can only hope that this "George M Middius" will eventually run
into Krueger and that Krueger will have the courage to deal with him
as honor demands.
Don't be stupid. Krueger has no courage, and no honor. He is also a
shut-in, so the chances of the two of them accidentally running into
each other is zilch.

Keep up the good work Boonie. You sold that bogus bill of goods to John
Atkinson a few years back and tricked him into offering me an all-expenses
paid trip to the HE2005 show in New York.

I did? Wow! I didn't know I had anything to do with that. Well, thanks
for the credit!

You convinced him that I was a
shut in, so I wouldn't be able to take advantage of the offer. Then I
accepted his offer and even showed up as the following photograph proves!
Good work, Boonie!

http://www.stereophile.com/news/050905debate/

That is me on the right - your friendly neighborhood "shut-in".

LOL!

That was 2005, crazy man. Six years ago. You think that because you
left your house once six years ago, you can't be a shut-in?

Besides, the '70s cut of your lapel in those pics is worth a thousand
words when it comes to your ability to fit in with the outside world.

Someone once emailed me a recording of GOIA. He sounded like the crazy
murderous "Judge" character from "Who Framed Roger Rabbit".

Do his eyes spin?