Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

Default PLF is, well...ZZZZZZZZ.

On Apr 11, 9:02�pm, "GeoSynch" wrote:
Buffoon bumbled:

If you send me your personal info, I'll forward it to them so they can
contact you.
Ha-ha-ha! Checkmate!
It is checkmate.
Glad you agree. Better luck next time, bumbler.

So you're back to snipping. You always were a huge coward. Now everyone will
know GeoSynch is a huge coward who is also autistic.Good show!

The only thing everyone now knows for sure is that Marc Phillips is an unhinged
mental lunatic with a proclivity for arguing with himself on Usenet newsgroups.
Well done, Boonie!

No one agrees with you there. And apparently no one cares, because the
focus of going away from you and back to Scott!

To tell you the truth, you're really getting boring. Same old crap day
after day. At least Scott finds new and interesting ways to be stupid.