Posted to rec.audio.pro
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

Default Very Interesting Gearslutz Thread Can differences in hardware be heard?

"Soundhaspriority" wrote in message

I have to side with Scott on this. While I am of the
opinion that any audio artifact can be quantized, I am
also of the opinion that there is a missing link in Ethan
and Arny's argument: namely, that quantizing has been
done properly.

As with Scott, your statement fails on the grounds that you seem to be too
sure of yourself.

I would agree with the statement that the stated missing link *may* exist in
any particular situation. Whether the link is missing or not is at least
potentially knowable.