Posted to sci.electronics.design,rec.audio.tech
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

Default MOSFET output stage

"Eeyore" wrote in
message
Arny Krueger wrote:

"Eeyore" wrote
Arny Krueger wrote:
"Eeyore" wrote:
Arny Krueger wrote:

I have more highly sensitive audio test gear by
accident then most people have on purpose. I probably
shouldn't admit this because it shows a certain kind
of carelessness.

Not more sensitive than Audio Precision or Prism
Sound.

Better than a Prism Sound ADA-8

Which isn't test equipment anyway.

Well, yes and no. With computer testing software, any
ADC-DAC can perform as some kind of audio test equipment.

Besides, I'm not the one who brought Prism up.

or an AP System One.

Better than a brilliant 20+ year old design ? No longer
in production btw. It's System 2 now. I'd like to know
by how much to be honest.

The LynxTwo runs neck-and-neck with an AP System 2,
according to its designer who of course has one.

So not actually 'better' then ?

Testing a LynxTwo with an AP2 won't give an answer either way, for obvious
reasons.

I seem to remember that the designer said that my www.pcavtech.com results
for the LynxTwo were significantly better than what he got while measuring
it with an AP2.