Pete Dimsman

Blind Joni wrote:
Actually China is attempting to do more to solve the problem than the US
is.

I would think this would be the case as they are starting form a much "dirtier"
place so any attempt will yield a bigger result percentage wise.

Well, the lopsidedness of what the U.S. has been consuming in energy
resources for many years now is disgraceful, not to mention down right
embarrasing. Your trivialization of the Chinese trying to do something
about *their* responsibility is very telling. If I wasn't American, I
would be tempted to call us ignorant pigs, too. And it is justifiable
with statements such as yours.

I agree this is NOT a party line issue. But there DOES seem to be a
difference on which way the parties lean. And their degree of concern
about the health of our (one and only) planet.