Posted to rec.audio.pro
Scott Dorsey Scott Dorsey is offline

Default The Great Guitar Cable Myth?

Richard Kuschel wrote:
The audio difference is readily apparent. The George L's cable had less lo=
ss of high frequency and when I compared the responses through a spectrum a=
nalysis program on my computer it verified the difference. Below 250 Hz the=

And this brings us to be basic problem: it's very easy to make cables to
make things sound different. And often, it's hard to tell if different
means better or worse. And in the case of musical instruments, one man's
better may be another man's worse.

Now, it being established that it's easy to make cables sound different,
it should be clear that there is no reason to spend huge amounts of money
for this.