Posted to sci.electronics.design,rec.audio.tech

Default another bizarre audio circuit

On Wed, 02 Mar 2011 22:11:11 -0600, John - KD5YI wrote:

On 3/2/2011 10:02 PM, John Larkin wrote:
On Wed, 02 Mar 2011 19:53:37 -0800, MakeNoAttemptToAdjustYourSet
wrote:

On Wed, 02 Mar 2011 18:32:42 -0800, John Larkin
wrote:

He's not designing circuits, which is what this newsgroup is about.

Bull****. You do not know the facts in the first case you cite, and
you are off the mark in the second case you cite.

Electronics is far more than a mere circuit. There are several
physical disciplines involved. This group is about ALL aspects of the
science of electronics design, and that extends BEYOND only circuits.

Word salad.

Grow the **** up, you mouthy little school marm wanna be bitch!

You have no clue what John does or does not do.

JF? He clucks. Like you, he doesn't post circuits.

Well, maybe once in a great while. To my knowledge, you have never
posted a circuit, or shown any evidence that you know how to design
electronics.

So you need to grow the **** up in that respect as well, you ****y
little bitch.

Show us some circuits, Big Man. How about an original headphone amp?

John

Good challenge, John. I expect more word salad from him since he has
never shown any technical abilities. I expect mostly a host of profanities.

Don't forget DimBulb's love of poop.