Posted to rec.audio.pro
Piotr Mancini Piotr Mancini is offline

Default How to change a voice's pitch, programmatically, in real time?

On Sunday, July 12, 2020 at 10:58:29 PM UTC-5, JFK Numbers wrote:
I just learned how to convert an audioclip from a 33.3 rpm vinyl record to 78 rpm, he

https://community.adobe.com/t5/audit...9448709?page=1

What I need is similar but probably harder. I am developing a web application based on a segment from a 2013 TV program. Only the first seconds are relevant:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8MF04X2aLBw

The clone of that segment is an interactive application, under construction, seen below. Notice how the user has two degrees of freedom: the vector's magnitude and its angle.

http://www.dealey-plaza.org/this-gov...surement-Tool/

I already have the code that will receive those two variables as the user drags the mouse around. The effects will be:

- Vector Magnitude changes: the voice volume increases/decreases. This is most likely the easy part.

- Vector Angle changes: as it is modified the pitch will vary.

What I need is the back-end part (library, etc).

The question is actually more general than simple signal intensity and frequency. I need to "modulate" a signal based on user's activity. Any recommendations are welcome.

TIA,

-Ramon F. Herrera
JFK Numbers

This needs further explanation. I will try to be as succinct as possible.

If you prefer technical issues only and don't care about history, politics and controversy please STOP reading now. Move on.

If you haven't please watch this videoclip and pay close attention. That is the most advanced study ever done of the shooting, it was paid with the unlimited expense credit card of the Koch brothers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8MF04X2aLBw

There have been 12 "scientific" studies of the Kennedy murder. All have produced pre-ordained results, some are LN ("It was Lee, alone, 3 shots") the rest are CT. What they have in common is that they are all fraudulent. Every single one of them. See them he

This is also important. Below is the front end to the audio-distortion application, just click on "Continue".

http://www.dealey-plaza.org/this-gov...ulent-Studies/

One of my fundamental beliefs is this, as I told a book author:

- Chances of a lawyer admitting to a counterpart: "You were right all these years, it was a conspiracy"?
Hades will proverbially freeze over before that happens.

- Chances of a physician telling a dissenting colleague: "You were right on the autopsy X-rays, the fatal shot did not come from behind"
Similar to the odds above.

- Chances of an engineer, physicist, 3D designer, etc.?

Now we are talking. And I mean that in the literal sense: They ARE talking. Our colleagues are. Notice these 2 images:

http://www.jfknumbers.org/~ramon/jfk...-is-a-Liar.png
http://www.jfknumbers.org/~ramon/jfk...-McCormick.jpg

That is enough intro. Later, I will be asking (make that: begging) for help on the audio aspects of "The Subject That Never Dies".

The official version is a dead man walking, BTW. It is up to us, numerically trained people (who have been away from the case, always controlled by liars, err, I mean: lawyers) to solve forever that tragic event. We cannot allow the Fake News, haters of academia, science, logic, MAHA hat wearing types to destroy history.

-Ramon
JFK Numbers
ramon at jfknumbers dot org