Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tech,rec.audio.tubes
Jenn Jenn is offline

Default Quote without comment

In article .com,
Clyde Slick wrote:

On 9 Sep, 21:54, "Iain Churches" wrote:
"Arny Krueger" wrote in message

news

"Iain Churches" wrote in message
hti.fi...

Arny. Please remind me. Which one of us has made
1000 recordings without a single one being published
or being accepted for commercial release???

Well Iain, since admit that you've never made a recording that you could
say was your own personal creation as I have, the answer is...

Personal creation?? Is that what you call that hideous racket? LOL:-)
If your work was of any merit whatsoever, at any level, someone
would have tried to make money with it. It is not. They did not.

With your Been There, Done That attitude, you still do not understand
that recording production requires a small but highly skilled team of
professionals. One needs production, recording, editing,
pre-production, mastering, sleeve notes with translation into four
languages, photography, marketing etc etc.

You and your tambourine bashers are in another world:-)

Arny worships at The Church of The Holy Castenet.
Tamborines are a heresy.

And keys... don't forget the keys! ;-)