Posted to rec.audio.tech

Default A/D/S L910 series II

I wish I was responding to help you, but alas I am looking for
information also. Maybe you have found some, or maybe someone helped
you. I just picked up a pair of ads 910's, and I can't figure out how
to hook them up. There are 7 screws on the plate that houses some
fuses and other electronics in a cut out hole on the top right of each
cabinent. Any help or directions for help are greatly appreciated.
These are probably too big for my listening room, but I want to ensure
they work and listen to them before I try and sell them. Thanks a lot
for any information that anyone can provide. RT