Soundfreak03

Default bose for car audio

Yes, you've figured it out. I collect welfare. That's why I'm sitting here
on a $3500 computer with $60/month broadband while watching a 100'
projection TV while listening to a $6000 home theater system and

researching
stuff to add to my $2500 car stereo

You paid way too much for that stuff then. $3500 for a computer??? Man you got
hosed on that one. Do you just like to pay out the ass for your crap?
Assuming you meant a 100" projection TV then you are obviously lying. The
largest projection TV is 82", which if you were not such an idiot you would
have at least made your lie plausible, or at least said watching TV on a 100"
projection screen. Big difference there.
And where is your shop??

Les