Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick Clyde Slick is offline

Default Why the Krooborg is always running scared...

On 26 Noi, 21:51, Boon wrote:
On Nov 26, 1:02 pm, "Arny Krueger" wrote:

"pyjamarama" wrote in message

On Nov 26, 11:24 am, George M. Middius
wrote:
I don't know why, actually. Seems to me the human race
has learned to leave Turdborg alone. In fact, Arnii
sends that message loud and clear when he passes out
"business" cards. Here's the pic he uses to conduct
"business":

http://hmprescott.files.wordpress.co...08/borg4d2.jpg

Speaking for the human race, I'd say that is one
extremely uninviting image. Well done, Arnii! ;-)

Christ, middiot...what's it been now, ten, fifteen years
of your non- stop mewling?

You might want to look into getting a life...

It's later than you think.

Only the Middiot and his posse see how stupid and childish my BS
looks to the world. *Why can't they leave me alone?

Like the man said, it's later than you think. *Happy Thanksgiving,
Arny. Try to spend tomorrow with your family instead of a bunch of
strangers on the Internet. *They'll appreciate it.

Boon-

LOL!!!
I take it that you mean that it will be us strangers on the internet
that will appreciate Arny's day off to be with his family!!