Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default Why the Krooborg is always running scared...

"Mmmm-mmmm-mmmm!" croaks the Krooborg as Turkey Day draws near.

I don't know why, actually. Seems to me the human race
has learned to leave Turdborg alone. In fact, Arnii
sends that message loud and clear when he passes out
"business" cards. Here's the pic he uses to conduct
"business":

http://hmprescott.files.wordpress.co...08/borg4d2.jpg

Speaking for the human race, I'd say that is one
extremely uninviting image. Well done, Arnii! ;-)

If only I were not crazy so I could understand how my debating trade BS
makes me look to the world.

Thanksgiving News Bulletin!

Human beings take pains to avoid getting our food contaminated with feces.
If we happen to ingest a bit of crap, it makes us sick. Sometimes very sick,
possibly even leading to death. Not so for Krooborgs! They, unlike human
beings, relish the opportunity to down a steaming plate of doo-doo. It makes
Arnii go-go-GO! That's why Thanksgiving at the Krooborg household is such an
eerie experience. Survivors have told of recoiling in horror upon catching a
whiff of Mrs. Krooborg's very special "stuffing". One year, even the
composition of the meal's centerpiece was called into question:

http://babble.com/CS/blogs/strollerderby/2007/11/16-22/thanksgiving_turkey_2.jpg

What was that "bird" really made of?