Posted to rec.audio.pro

Default AES Convention Dinner

On 10/9/2015 2:54 PM, Scott Dorsey wrote:
The annual Ampex User's Group/Pro-Audio/rec.audio.pro Gabe Wiener memorial
dinner is going to be held at Congee Village, 100 Allen st. down in Chinatown.
People will meet on Saturday at 6 pm at the end of the show in the
Josephson Engineering Booth, number 443. From this point we will find
diverse conveyance to the restaurant where we are expected between 6:30
and 7 pm.

Don't do like Duke and Take The A Train, take the J train instead. A new
subway station just opened next to the Javits center.

Take the J train to Bryant Park/5th Avenue. Pick up the F train toward
Stillwell Ave - Coney Island to Delancey St. Walk 3 blocks to the
restaurant.

--
For a good time, visit http://mikeriversaudio.wordpress.com