WindsorFox[SS]

Default Wanted to Buy - Power Transformer for Carver PM-175 Power Amp

Ron Collier wrote:
"WindsorFox[SS]" wrote in message ...

Ron Collier wrote:

I need a power transformer for a Carver PM-175 Power Amp or
information on how I can find a replacement for it. Any help much
appreciated.

If that is a Carver Pro version amp then you might email PhoenixGold
and enquire about parts at the web site.... it is Carver pro, email
them here
http://www.carverpro.com/2003/techsu...rtcontact.html if they
can't help find the official repair facility for Carver at
www.sunfire.com

Dear WindsorFox[SS]:

Thanks for the info. I followed up with both PhoenixGold and sunfire.
Haven't heard anything from them yet, but I am much closer now to a
fix than before - thanks to you.

Ron Collier

If you telephone Sunfire and leave a message, she will return your
call, I know that from personal experience.