Posted to rec.audio.marketplace
[email protected] speedemon_@hotmail.com is offline

Default For Sale - SAE 8000 & MKVIII 11-0131 7 Segment Digital LED Readout Display - NEW

These are the 7 segment LED readouts for the SAE 8000 & the MKVIII
tuners. These are brand new never used. These are very hard to come by
and no longer available. These are the correct exact direct fit
replacement no need modified for your old tired burned out displays.
These should be installed with extreme care during installation by a
qualified technician. This is sold in sets of 4 LED, meaning one set
will contain 4 LED readout displays. I'm asking $58.00 + free shipping
ine the USA. I will ship worldwide at additional cost. E-mail me if
you have any questions.