Posted to rec.audio.car
Sharky Sharky is offline

Default HELP!!! Non-Car Audio Outlook Express Question....

This may or may not help, but I can tell you where the actual folders are
stored on the C: drive so that you can at least scan and check the inbox
file\folder to make sure it is virus\error free. I don't know what
operating system you are using, but the first is for Windows Vista. Open My
Computer and go to C:\Users\YOURUSERNAME\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Wind ows
Mail. Inside this directory, you will find a listing of all the folders
that are in your email. Inside the folders are files that correspond with
each message in that folder. If you are using Windows XP, they are stored
in a similar location, except each folder is a file. I'm not sure of the
exact path in Windows XP, but an easy way to find it is to search for
"Inbox" under the Search Bar in My Computer.

HTH
Sharky