Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default Why the Krooborg is always running scared...

pajamaborg rushes in to de-fecalize the Krooborg.

I don't know why, actually. Seems to me the human race has learned to leave
Turdborg alone. In fact, Arnii sends that message loud and clear when he
passes out "business" cards. Here's the pic he uses to conduct "business":

http://hmprescott.files.wordpress.co...08/borg4d2.jpg

Speaking for the human race, I'd say that is one extremely uninviting image.
Well done, Arnii! ;-)

Christ, [Arnii's supreme master] ...what's it been now, ten, fifteen years of your non-
stop mewling[sic]?

I see you're still ignoring the chorus of well-meaning voices who have been
urging you to grow a sense of humor. I'm sure it's been at least 15 years.

BTW, why don't you have a problem with Dirty K? We in the Normal sphere of
existence automatically assume there's something seriously wrong with you.

You should also consider taking a remedial class in grade-school language
arts. We already have one regular in our little playpen who is clueless
about half the words in the English language. We don't need another.